DPTSI is proud to offer recovery, pain relief and wellness services with THOR Low Level Laser therapy. Localized treatments can greatly enhance results, particularly for wound healing, inflammation and pain control.
Photobiomodulation to humans is best used in comparison to Photosynthesis in plants. Plants rely on rays from the sun to proliferate healthy cell growth. The LED/infared light acts in the same way for cell growth and rejuvenation in muscle structures of the human body.
- • Analgesia can be achieved with high power density lasers targeting the nerves at the spine, nerve roots, nerve plexuses, and along the course of the nerve.
- • Trigger Points can be deactivated with high power density lasers.
The THOR 200mW single point laser probe has a built in trigger point / tender point locator which tells you the best places to treat. It measures electrical resistance in the skin; wherever the resistance drops, that is the ideal point to treat.
- • It's considered the safest "electrotherapy" available by research experts.
- • It's quick and simple to apply.
- • Can be used immediately after injury, over pins, plates and bony prominences.
THOR LLLT for chronic pain
More than half of americans live with chronic pain and is one of the reasons for missed work, and fuelled a billion dollar prescription drug industry. But laser therapy's noninvasive, high tech treatment now gets folk back to work faster. https://www.thorlaser.com
How to treat heel pain using Thor Laser Therapy.
Heel pain is a common condition and at The Foot Clinic, we offer a range of treatments. One treatment we specialise in is the use of Thor Laser Therapy. In this video, Dr Suresh discusses how it can be used for heel pain, various musculoskeletal injuries or nerve issues.
Demonstration of how THOR Low Level Laser Therapy LLLT is used for neck pain treatment...
READY TO START