Photobiomodulation to humans is best used in comparison to Photosynthesis in plants. Plants rely on rays from the sun to proliferate healthy cell growth. The LED/infared light acts in the same way for cell growth and rejuvenation in muscle structures of the human body.
- • Analgesia can be achieved with high power density lasers targeting the nerves at the spine, nerve roots, nerve plexuses, and along the course of the nerve.
- • Trigger Points can be deactivated with high power density lasers.
The THOR 200mW single point laser probe has a built in trigger point / tender point locator which tells you the best places to treat. It measures electrical resistance in the skin; wherever the resistance drops, that is the ideal point to treat.
What do these people have in common ?
Soft tissue injury and joint disorder rehabilitation with laser and LED photobiomodulation...
- There is more published clinical and physiological evidence supporting the use of laser and LED photobiomodulation for soft tissue injuries and joint conditions than any electrotherapy modality as traditionally used by PT's / physiotherapists.
- It's considered the safest "electrotherapy" available by research experts.
- It's quick and simple to apply.
- Can be used immediately after injury, over pins, plates and bony prominences.
READY TO START